Friday 16 November 2012

Recovery - after surgery

YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG BOY SAYANG!

We stayed for 2 nights and we can't wait to go home.  We miss Zafri so much.  Mama was telling that Zafri was so restless.... 

After 4 days, the doctor took the plaster off.... didn't get to see his smile yet.  But not long after... he started smiling again...  Syukur sangat pada Allah swt.....  The recover period for baby is faster.... thank God for that.  




Moral of the story, keep calm.

We still take Zarif for his follow up check up with the Plastic Surgeon and Dental.  For now, we apply the Vitamin E oil to his scar...  

2 comments:

  1. Hai there..my son too has cleft lip only. We met Dr Siti and Dr Margaret. For now we plan to have his surgery done next month in October. I am worried about the surgery and post surgery care. Recently found out he has other defects associated with cleft. We are keeping strong and doing our best for him. I am so happy to see your son leading a normal and healthy life. I pray for that every single day. May Allah bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Soraya.. I am so sorry that I missed your message. I was too hooked up with the boys and work. How was the surgery went? I hope your prince are now well and good... My Zarif need to go for another surgery at later age... may be 5 or 6... depending on d doctor... Dr. Siti cakap tunggu tengok how is his teething like cos he has a gap at his gump... (sorry i lupa the exact terms for it)... so far he is teething well (alhamdulillah...) it is true.. we just have to stay strong for our son... i need to teach the twin brother to be protective and Zarif to be proud of what he is... it is tough... but that is also love :) you take care and do keep in touch....

      Delete