Tuesday 11 December 2012

OFFENDED!!!!

Well well well..... I seriously feel so offended with ING Insurance.  I am applying for my twins insurance with them.  ING defer Zarif's application until he reach 1 year old.  Defer is the most polite way of saying my current application has been declined.

Reason :-

  1. verbally said because he had a surgery at a very young age.  Any cleft babies would be advised for a surgery as young as 3 months old (I think ING need to read through or study what Cleft is all about).  


Facts :-

  1. the application has been declined without granting any medical report from the surgeon nor the hospital.  
  2. Cleft lip repair is not a life threatening disease.
  3. I have agreed for an exclusion for anything related to his cleft lip repair.

Offend :-

  1. they offer a deferment proposal and a form for me to sign to agree on Life Insurance Policy since Zarif is not eligible for the medical card.  What kind of mother do they think I am???  Want to be benefited after??  I want an insurance coverage for my son for his presence!  How insensitive!!
  2. they forward an authorization form for medical report - NOW?? After they have declined??
  3. ING is one of the biggest sponsor for CLAPAM... and I seriously do not expect this from them.


IF they were to decline based on any medical report or requesting me for a higher premium, I would understand.  But to decline at the first submission...(oooopsss defer as they put it) is totally offensive.  At the age of 1, Zarif will still be a cleft baby and had his surgery at age 3 months old!

Justice for all the cleft babies out there!! They deserved to be insured too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment