Tuesday 29 May 2012

The delivery day....

On 19th March 2012, at 7.10am, I gave birth to Ilhan Zafri and at 7.12am to Ilhan Zarif.  Alhamdulillah I heard both of their cryings.  The doctors straight away took Zarif to have a check on him.  I was not able to see him till the next day.

My first twin - Ilhan Zafri - 2.2kg (I love you tiny bee)

The first time I laid my eyes on Zarif, I can't stop crying...... 

I love you baby.....
My 2nd twin - Ilhan Zarif, 2.6kg
 When they brought Zafri to me at the recovery room, it was undescribable feeling.... He was soooo tiny... I asked the nurse about Zarif, she told me the pediatric to him.

I was so excited to meet Zarif.  I was nervous and the journey from post natal ward to the pediatric felt so long (it was just on d same building).  My heart sank when I saw him.  He was in the incubator - alone.  I cried and cried and cried.  Honestly, I was blanked.  When the nurse let me hold him, the 'rain' seems to be heavier.

One thing for sure, now I have to find my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment