Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Surgery Date is SET!!

Well, the surgery date is set!! 21st June 2012...  We will be admitted on the 20th June.  It is important to keep Zarif healthy and most important : NO FLU!!! Otherwise the surgery had to be postponed.

We have fully decided that Prof. Alizan will be the one to perform the surgery.

28 May - This is Prof. Alizan... and of course yang tersenyum panjang tu is ME hehehe...

With the orthodontic - Dr. Way : She is a very nice lady.. we are meeting her again before the surgery date... 
The TRUTH - I am very nervous!! I can't lie or deny my feelings. No point of doing it either.  At this point of time, the question of WHY ME is still in my head... BUT... am thankful for being the chosen one by Allah swt to be tested by Him.  It make me closer to Him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment