Sunday 17 June 2012

Be strong dear heart....

"Mama...adik takut"... hmmmm nope.... that was not Zarif telling me.  It was me telling my mum just now.  A mother always need her own mother to tell that everything will be alright.  Mama also said she is afraid/nervous too... this is also her first experience with her own cucu... It's good she is not hiding her feeling... at least I know it is ok to feel what I feel...

I've been wanting to see the video on how the surgery would be done.... had no guts! But today... the curiosity gets higher.... as the surgery is just around the corner - i need to know how..i know the theory.. now i want to know how it would be done physically.  So, I youtubed.

http://youtu.be/Mn6ShNspVfw

Bermulalah episod banjir di dalam bilik.... oh dear heart... please be strong.

As I mentioned earlier, I am very factual person, I guess... after knowing how (my heart broke even more...) but NOW I KNOW and I feel such a relieved.  There will be pain, there will be crying.... there will be recovery.

My dear heart,
Be strong. I need you.

My Almighty Allah swt,
Please forgive me of my sin.
Let the pain be more in my heart than to him...


I accept your test, as your love to me..
What you are doing is reminding me...
Otherwise you wont be choosing me..

2 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah everything will be fine Zura. I know, it's easy for me to say because it's not my son who's going through it. Hang in there dear. Zarif is one strong baby boy. He needs you to be strong too. It's good that you saw the whole procedure in youtube, at least now you know how it's done.
    Together we pray that everything will be fine...
    When is the operation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq sufia... his operation is 2mrow, 21st June at 8.30am... They said they will let one of the parent to be in the OT until the baby sleep (after anesthetic)... hehehe rasanyer i nak masuk :)

    ReplyDelete